Electrifying and super good, this Vegetarian BBQ Pizza is easy to make, naturally vegan and gluten free. Insanely delicious and your new best friend for pizza night.
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (try my Buffalo Homemade BBQ Sauce)
- 1 zucchini, cut into small strips
- 3/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into stripes
- your favorite pizza dough (or try my recipe from the Vegan Pepperoni Pizza)
- salt, pepper to taste
Optional add ons:
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- Vegan cheese sauce, prepared for topping and serving
- Roll out the pizza dough on a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper. Put the BBQ sauce on your rolled out pizza dough.
- Add all the veggies like chopped zucchinis, onions, optional corn and minced garlic. Bake for 15 minutes at 410°F.
- After baking, cut the pizza into slices. Put some optional vegan cheese sauce on top of it.
- Serving Size: 1/2 pizza
- Calories: 346
- Sugar: 21
- Sodium: 407
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 0.5
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 69
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 8